Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
December 01, 2006
Anticipating to go for arts appreciation tutorial todae to rehearse for the upcomin drama, but I'm sick.. sigh.
Until to the point where i start imagining whether I'm having some migrant headache, cause I'm having headache and feeling giddy all of a sudden recently.

Ysd my voice was like gay.. now i've totally no voice todae. I went to the doc with e acc of sis this mornin and had some problem communicating to them.

They have to "huh?" a lot of times b4 they get wad i wanna say. argh.
So.. the doc said i have throat infection and a slight fever plus cao lao guo do ( nt enough slp etc..).
The blood cant circulate properly...

What to do.. My school normally from 9-6 everyday. So I have to wake up at 6plus and by the time i reached home.. the sky is dark.. ard 8pm. And after 8pm with dinner, bath and stuff that will be ard 9pm. And u have to rush rush projs.. rush rush tutotrials. Normally rush till 2am, if u lucky den mayb ard 1am.. And yea, u catch ur 4hour plus of sleep. And its battle day again!
It accumulated.. and accumulated. Till my body breaks down, i'm still a human after all.


I still rem the times when i fell sick in the past, i'll actually teared each time i'm sick. that sounds so stupid.
Not because of the pain but because u can feel how lonely u actuali are, half laughin at urself how pathetic can yourself get.
Vividly in my mind, just last yr when i was seriously ill, a fever of 39.5 degrees and flu cough and vomiting until i realli feel like i'm dying..
I went to the polyclinic alone to see the doc, half fainting on the bus.. i cant imagine i was that independent. But at the moment of time, i guess nobody will even know if i faint at home.



In return of favor of sis, I acc her to her school to buy her books and the rain was pouring so damn heavy in which her school is in some ulu corner with no shelters at all. This is the 1st time I encountered this, and the distance to the gate is so super long. And we're totally drenched. By the time when i got home, I gt a flu.. Thankfully its a lot better now, but my voice just seems to worsen.


Anywae I love this song.. remember when by alan jackson in my blog now.
Thanks to Jason for sending. Do comments about this song yea..





You wont die alone, but u will not survive depending on people.
ranted by faith @ 11:22:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home