Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
November 18, 2006
While grieving over my loss of IC and sis's phone. Worse to add on.. my O2 mini phone is spoilt.
That results me to use my grandpa's spare phone in the end.

And a good news came. my dad has given me his N73! which he brought less than a month at $700 + without line..
Its the phone that dear is aiming for long ago which I'm not really fond at first, because the appearance of it doesnt attracts me, just the function is really good.
He acc me to dad's office, and its the first time that they met.
thanks. ((:

But now, after exploring the phone and its function. I'm really fond of it now, the camera is simply AWEsome.. It takes pic just like a real camera, and i find no purpose to have a camera..


















Some pics that I took with the phone.. ( click to see a clearer view)

My bear..



The view outside my hse.

I dint tell dad i lost my sis's phone, but that my phone is spoilt so he gave me his and he is going to get a new one for himself..
So now, i'm gonna work hard to pay up for sis.

This is the cycle of the phone from the day i hold a phone till now..

8250( use my own $ to buy) --> 8310---> s300 ( my own $)----> SPOILT---> panasonic x800( dad's)---> given to sis---> O2 mini( dad's) ----> SPOILT---> N73! (dad's)

oh ya, my previous phone no. 94695058 is officially gone. All my contact is lost and it will be kinda hard to contact some of my friends. I'm using a new number now..
******
The road show that dad recently had.. I found it rather cool since the pic is still in his phone and i'll upload this.




























ranted by faith @ 1:01:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home