Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
November 16, 2006
I spent $50 just to get a new hi card ysd.
And definitely more to come to get a new phone for sis and getting a new IC.
Sigh..

$15.50 for a starhub card that has already expired.
$8 for a new singtel top up card, since starhub wan is already expired.
$28 for the hotspot top up.

Thankfully I still managed to get a card yesterday, if not i will have a lot of problem coming to school today.
It was a super unlucky day for me ysd, went back home to try topping up my spare starhub card at home but its of no use as its already expired.

Feelin so shit as ever, it further adds on to my frustration
Hence, as frustrated as i am.
All i heard is.. " why u so blur?!" " why u so careless?!" except a few of my friends who really show concern..
Trying my best to ignore them, i went back to admiralty again to buy another top up card, which needs registration as its a new line.
okay, and i went cheers, the person said the machine is spoilt.
Having a glimpse of another chance, i went to 7-eleven and the person said its out of stock!
So i went to another 7-eleven near by and they dun sell card with new line but top up card instead. I was like OMG..

So I tried my last chance, and took a bus to vista point to get a card.
Thankfully they sell..
All thanks to my sis. A big big thanks for her to accompany me all the way, running around to get a card even thou i've lost her phone.
Thru the tough times or problem, den u'll only know whos there for u.
I really really appreciates..
ranted by faith @ 9:12:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home