Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
November 26, 2006
Someone ask me, if u were given one wish, just one.
What would it be?
It tocks my mind all of a sudden, because simply in my mind there were too many.

Some thoughts ran thru my ming, Richer, clever, prettier or more popular?
Isnt what one always longs to be?

However I said, I want myself and my love ones to be happy.
simples.

Amazingly, what we've been always doing, the big things, the little things is just to make us happy or happier. But just that it became so blind that we dint realise..
Work=money= happy?
Study= brighter future= prestige/money/well-liked= happy?

Getting richer is to have power, and having the luxury and things that u've always wanted which ultimately is assumed to lead to being a happier person.
Being prettier or more handsome makes you get noticed, and well-liked by people, which fulfilled one's social needs and the definition of happiness by some ppl?

Thing we've always do or wanted is ultimately assumed that once we reached them, we will be happy.
But once we get them, we wanted more and more.
When will one be ever satisfied enough to be happy?


The best time is childhood days........
I long and I long to be.


I dun like shallow ppl.

ranted by faith @ 2:46:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home