Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
November 20, 2006
Complaint of the day: My N73 jam and hang like crazy! Its less than 1 mth old.. dang.
Went to nokia care to repair and they said they will upgrade my software. so i'll be collectin it back on wed. hopefully there wun be hangs n jams again.

Got tonnes of stuffs to do now.
-Psycho advertisement proj
-Arts appreciation Drama!
-marketing project. * tts super difficult*
- comm skill letter & resume
-psycho quiz. 30%!
-Econs individual news article
-Econs grp work research
-POM proj
-comm skill. peer teaching, my turn this thur!
-Pscyho, FB fun, POM, econs tutorial.

That is a per week basis. LOVE PROJS. WOo.
I'm blur, yes I am.
Especially when I have a lot of school stuffs and work to do, i became tired and easily forget things.
Be it in school, work or personal issues.
Sorry to those ppl that my blurness has caused upon.

I'm trying hard to change.
but i dun ask for acceptance if people cant stand the way I am.
I change not for people, but for myself.
ranted by faith @ 1:41:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home