Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
December 04, 2006
I'm lazy to type.. so i'll let the pics play as my hand for this post..

Attraction of the Day: Wonderfully Marvelously sweetie
kitkat!

I found this at NTUC like 2 days ago? But sigh.. I dint buy.

Because I was having quite a serious throat infection tt time, so dint want to have it lying ard at home to tempt me..

Anywae.. I'll buy it soon, I promise!



Went out with dear ysd, finally.. And when we were strolling around.

We went pass an ambercrowbie and fitch shop, and we paused for a while.. By this: ( guys dun get turned on)

ok.. I assume this is to attract more customers? HAHA.

Anwaes, finally had some time together with baby. And we went to sakura to eat.. the thail one. yummy yummy.. ((:


Ok, i love to play with my camera.

On my way home todae, i saw a child, and i 'secretly' captured her since her dad is not looking and she is just looking straight at me! woo haa.


And she crawls to me, wanting to touch my phone when she knows that her pic is captured..

But was stopped by her dad, which i innocently kept my phone awae. =P

A random post!

Ciao, lots of stuffs to do. Tests, quizes, case studies and hw...........




I miss my baby.
ranted by faith @ 8:14:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home