Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
December 08, 2006
A quick recap of what I did these few days.
Rushing reports, preparing for drama performance on Fri. dint have the time to blog..

oh wells, I'm so happpyyyyy that I'm done with the drama for my arts appreciation! Its like
throwing a big stone in the heart away..

Little did I know that I've gained so much courage ever since I enter poly..

I dint fret at all, and wasnt nervous.. was at the very natural state of mind to perform.
Even thou we only had one actual rehearsal ysd.
I still rem the last performance on stage was like 2 years ago? When I was had so much stage fright then..

Okays, my role is to be a proud and rich lady at the ball room, falling in love with jason, as the guy's version of Cinderella.
okay, and Beverly said I acted super arrogantly which was gr8? HAHA.

It was kinda like a comedy.. and anywaes I had much laughter laughing away at the other grp performance too.

Qingyun's group theme was Romeo and Juliet. QingYun was the juliet and Muthu, a all black 20 yr old indian guy is Romeo!

I was laughing my head off when she tries to lie her head on his shoulder and fainting tgt when they consume the pills..
HAHA. I'm bad.. so as the others because they were laughing as well.


My grp membs. They were really nice & cooperative ppl to work with.. ((:

During the rehearsal ysd.. We finally found 1 suitable place to rehearse w/o being easily seen. The hut behind engine sch. And it was still raining..

After the actual performance! At e cls room..
Wondering why there was no me? Because I'm always busily snapping shots awae.. *^

In Tp, the best happy time is sleeping time at lib. And certainly.. U can find a corner where by u can find many happy ppl -sleeping.

Take a look at this and u'll know. =X


okay, and the 3 of us were one of them.. Sleeping just opposite of them.

Oh yea. And I'm sooo happyyy that I'm also done with my marketing and comm skill report that is due today.
Qing Yun did not sleep at all rushing all the reports and came to class half dead. I only slept 3hours too.

Marketing irks ppl so much! PBL and more PBLLLLLSSSS.
okays. The proj is darn hard to do, u have to imagine u owns a real high-class golf club and start planning all your marketing plan and proposals, hw u gonna compete with the various REAL golf clubs in spore etc etc and MORE.

Basically u can see in msn that almost people will curse marketing in somehow or the other in their nick.

Lesson is so bored that we stared taking pics..


***

Went pool with some cls peeps at parkway. And i think the whole pool area there is only 3 girls which is the 3 of us.

Uh, i dint play thou.. was kinda dragged by my friends to tag along as the break was extremely long.


Tell u guys a secret.. I dunno how to play Pool. And it seems that people dun believe that.. Some day when I'm free I'm gonna learn ...

Went to meet him after that to the new Ikea at tampines..
The food there is arghhh.. damn niceee.

Seems like a restaurant? Nono.. its just like a food court.


oh yea.. and thanks dear for this. So sweet.. Happy 7th month.





Define family for me. Differentiate a house and a home for me.
ranted by faith @ 8:10:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home