Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
December 17, 2006



I've officially quited the devilish, china-uniform rt.
okays. and now, i'm currently unemployed and actively seeking for a job- so i'm known as frictional umemployment! (econs) *_^

uh.. i do seem sorta excited of being unemployed?
Yes.. I'm.. surprisingly..
Like ran out of a cage.

I'm looking for a job now. any intros?
No rushing thou..
Most importantly flexible timing.

Anywaes , watched Charlotte's Web with dear todae.
The official opening is 20th of dec, and I'm so elated when i know there is sneak preview todae!
omg.. its so damn nice lah.

The scene is almost quite similar when i imagined the scene in my mind, as i've read the story book before.
Oh my.. such a cosy, heart warming and touching show.

2 wks holidays now. And projs to rush.. argh.
okok.. anywae bev and Qy were discussing that we wanted to go bangkok tgt next yr march when exams end.
If theres a goal, we can plan now by saving!
Desperately desperately wanting to go abroad.. Malaysia also can.. as long as its with peeps. ^__*

Recently, was debating or sorta discussing the issues that whether opposite genders can become very very good friends..
I said I believe in that..
What do u think?

More stuffs to be uploaded soon. ok..
Mon going to get some prezzie to some peeps for christmas? Anyone wanna tag along..

Dad recently organized a car show for his company.. Went and visited him so took a snap shot of it with some models.. oh wells..





Things are alright again..

ranted by faith @ 3:46:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home