Folksy epic of a girl.: Sch reopen, once again

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
January 04, 2007
Sch reopen, once again

First day of school todae after the 2 wks term break.
This break do really breaks me, but at the same time I got loads of rest as well.
I was spending my day sleeping like at least 10-12 hours a day?

My 1 day of sleeping is equivalent to my 3-4 days of sleeping during school days!
But anyways.. i do really find joy in sleeping, hw shall i put it..
when u slp, u feel e same as like floating in the air.

Bear is so sweet to give me a note bk for xmas gift, & the wrapping is nice okays? ((;

Thou it was raining todae, again, i have the temptation to go Ikea once more..
And qy is so nice to acc me to go there even thou it was raining & gladly she brings umbrella.
Because simply.. the walk from bus stop to ikea is so long with no shelter at all.
And even thou we were just 1 stop away from our get off bus stop, we were still stuck in the bus for like 15mins?
The jam was so extremely heavy..

I'm seriously so blessed that i've got to know those friends in my poly life,
and hu says poly cant find close friends?

I spent 80 bucks with a curtain and a wall painting accompanying me home.
oh wells, its white again. and i like it!

The wall painting, which I find it simple and nice. It sorta has the effect of reducing ur stress. @ 25 bucks.

And my lovely white curtain that i've aimed.. The width surprisingly fits exactly right to my window, but not the length.. got to do some cutting. 55 bucks..


Lets see the painting blending into the room. x)

And yea.. the other part.

School starts, and i can feel the stress coming up.
A new proj has just emerged and the old projs datelines are coming up.
And soon after its exams time!
I just need to manage my time.
****
This song is seriously very meaningful and sad, dance with my father introduced by Qy.
Take note of the lyrics and Click this link to hear..

http://profile.imeem.com/rs5iS/music/rdpOhY0m/dance_with_my_father/

Verse 1:
Back when I was a child
Before life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high
And dance with my mother and me and then
Spin me around till I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure I was loved

Chorus:
If I could get another chance
Another walk, another dance with him,
I'd play a song that would never ever end
How I'd love love love, to dance with my father again

Verse 2:
When I and my mother would disagree
To get my way I would run from her to him
He'd make me laugh just to comfort me(yeah, yeah)
Then finally make me do just what my momma said
Later that night, when I was asleep
He left a dollar under my sheet
Never dreamed that he would be gone from me

Chorus:
If I could steal
One final glance
One final step
One final dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
Cause I'd love love love to dance with my father again

Verse 3:
Sometimes I'd listen outside her door
I'd hear how my mother cried for him
(x2) I'd pray for her even more than me

I know I'm praying for much too much
But could you send back the only man she loved
I know you don't do it usually
But dear Lord she' s dying to dance with my father again
Every night I fall asleep
And this is all I ever dream

Its time for me to learn to sit straight and remove that shoulder that i've been leaning on.
I dun need and want a shoulder anymore.. I want independence.
Its 1 of my v impt new yr resolution.
Soon.. u'll see a different me.
ranted by faith @ 1:13:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home