Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
December 23, 2006
Its the holidays!



Its the holidays and christmas is coming!
Projects and quizes during this time is so wrong..
And have kinda no mood for that.

Havent been really blogging about what I've been doing these few days.
Shall blog a whole lot at one go. ^^

Last week we went to a 3 year old imp's bdae party.
Another challenging one, she yells, shouts, jumps around and pull people's hair. =P

The center of attraction that day, and she certainly do seems and act like one.



And everywhere she goes, she cant let go of her friend's hand..Can see that she loves her friend to bits.. haha.


******
Christmas deco this year isnt as great.
Went walking past wisma, and something makes me stopped to take a look and hear the beautiful music.
A band was there, and the music sounds so familiar and I paused for a while, they were playing the song, Everything little thing by Dishwalla.
And oh my.. that was one of my fav song and it isnt so famous after all so I was quite startled when it was played there..


It was a live band and they certainly captures my attention..


The deco near there, and thanks to my N73 for capturing such a clear and nice view of it..

***

Brought a couple of things these few days for the deco of my room.

Changed to a flat screen 19 inch LCD monitor.
And woah.. it makes a lot of difference, so big and clear and does not occupies that much of space like my old fat monitor that I cant stand.
Now i can watch movie while lying on my bed a distance away. ^^


The new lamp I got at Ikea.. I love white. And it costs only 20 bucks. Jian dao bao.. heh.


Oh.. and also not forgetting this snake that I got there also.. Lamp + snake = $27.90.
Damn cheap.. And it makes quite a difference in my room for only 20+ bucks. woo.


I love white. I love white
. haha. So simple and nice.
I realize that white makes very gd combination with green.
And i gonna make my room theme to be mainly white. hoorays.

And my bedsheet is white too..


Same goes to my cupboard..My sis's room is different.. BLue..
Holidaes and more stay overs at my place!
PJ came ysd to stay over and we squeeze in this small single size bed.. haha.
Next wed is bev and Qy's turn. Oo.
Fun and more fun to come..
Anymore else? ((:
ranted by faith @ 11:56:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home