Folksy epic of a girl.: Girls nite out

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
December 30, 2006
Girls nite out
As I retrieve back those memories, conviction I once had.
It kept me reminisce a while.
I was siting still, but my tots arent.
Going back to the place I should belong?
Courage.

***
Projects are a pain in my neck.
Seriously..
Friday had 2 proj meeting of psychology and marketing.
From 11 to around 5.30..
So thats hw i spend my wonderful holidays.

Marketing is darn hard.. And of course, as usual, our debates and many different thinking, suggestions etc were thrown in the meeting.
Good or bad thing?

And as Psychology, we had draft out the outline required to film the advertisement.
Oh yes, we need to film it all ourselves.
And yea.. kinda immune as it werent that 'exposed' as arts appreciation drama..

During our marketing meeting.

And yea.. we borrowed the best books in the library. Which is the marketing tb.

And the machine in tp lib is real easy to use.. Just put e bk there, key in ur password and u can go.


Oh wells. enough of projs.
Lets talk about smth fun!

And as see from my title.. ysd was a slp over with qy and bev at my hse!
woo.. Loads of fun, craps and
romance.
Ya, romance. Especially Qy keep seducing us with her legs. HAHA.

One live in Seng Kang, and the other in Tampines.
Quite unbelievable that these 2 friends of mine will come to woodlands uh?

Took a couple of crazy pics..


Bev and Qy..

Me and QY.. Secretly flirting around. opps.

We just cant get enough out of the snake.

And in the middle of the night, we were so hungry that we ran out to Macdonalds for take aways!

And watched fifty first dates.....
until 5am and we slept like pigs till 10 am.

So off they go, banana had to go to work.

An enjoyable nite! x)
ranted by faith @ 1:39:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home