Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
December 26, 2006
Christmas has just ended...
Few days ago, was just anticipating for it to come.
And now, in the blink of an eye, its over.

Somehow, the christmas mood isnt as much this yr.
Something unspoken is amiss.

However, something is different this xmas too.
I've got you..
And i wonder, what will next yr christmas be like?
Things changes as time passes..

Thanks dear for the ear piece that i've wanted.. And its white colour. x)

Nobody can guess what i've gotten for him.
Something so 'unique' and 'innovative' I cant believe i manage to do it also..
A clue of what is that...

The rest shall remain a secret. =P

Went orchard on sat with him. And its already quite crowded with ppl.
I can imagine the crowd ysd and on xmas eve.. I hate big crowds with ppl squeezing with one another and lifting up ur head 4 breath.
Squeezing and getting molested but seeing nothing in the end, with all the big heads blocking you.
I wish i could kill them all..
No point uh?
So be smart, and went to suntec ysd. x)

Anyways took a couple of pics there on sat.

The deco near orchard Mrt..

This is taken from a xmas tree. I just cant manage to capture it @ the right angle.. argh. Tts what dear took.

And i was kinda attracted by this performance..
Although there isnt anyone singing, they were just doing some gestures and movements of the body according to the music of those christian xmas song.
But the songs and their graceful movements do really makes me stop and continue watching..


And the crowd there, dunno why..
Somehow children are more popular..

****

Watched 1 litre of tears, 11 episodes within 2 days.
Seriously, I cried..
omg.. a greatly recommended drama.
I 'm nt trying to act emo, like those twit hearing tong hua by guang liang and tear like nobody's business.
But no loh.. seriously a true touching, and inspiring story happening in 1988.

Its a true story, about a 15 year old japan girl who got a disease that is incurable.
Day by day, the neutrons in the brain are dying causing her not to have any control over her body.
The stages of her disease progress gradually, stages by stages.
From unable to walk properly at the initial stage, cant walk at all, cant even stand, cant talk and swallow, being a vegetable and in the end.. she died.

A highly inspiring drama, not only touching but really u do gain something at the end of the show at how strong her fighting spirit was all the way until to the point that she die.
Catch it in youtube, or borrow from me the cds if u want..

And seriously, after watching the 11 episodes, u will feel so lousy.
I mean in a gd way, because u'll feel that ur prob is so super minor compared to her yet she can be so strong to fight thru.
And a lil fly-like prob will blow u away, lousy doesnt it?
ranted by faith @ 1:35:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home