Folksy epic of a girl.: Updated... FInally.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
January 17, 2007
Updated... FInally.
It has been a super busy period recently and more to come!
Week after week is a proj dateline, I dun think I will have any time to blog next week so will blog everything at one go for nw.
I treat blogging as a form of relaxation..

Lists of stuffs to do:

-comm skill summative test( nxt wk)
-Pom proj( dis fri)
-Pom presentation(nxt wk)
-Marketing presentation( this fri)
-Econs proj deadline( nxt fri)
-Comm skill peer teaching( nxt wed)
-comm skill summative test( nxt wk)
-Fb fun proj preparation!
-Arts appreciation mosaic art( nxt fri)
-Arts appreciation artist presentation
-Psycho exam

woo. these are all week by week basics.
I cant wait 4 all the projs to finish, and when they are all done, its EXAMS TIME.

***

okok. enough of all that..
Anyways I've found a new job working at a push cart at Suntec city, luckily I'm working only every sun which already takes up a lot of precious time to me.

Updates! Last sun went out with dear's family to JB..
And its super easy to go there, just take a bus and poof u reach!




Compared to Malaysia, Spore really is very developed..


As for Shopping, Spore wins too, and by a lot.. There isnt much to shop in Mlsia..
At least in Spore, I can see topshop, forever 21 etc.. I think for mysia only KL has?

Anyways we had our lunch at Season's which is opened by Swensens and the prices are relatively cheaper there. A bake rice for only like Rm12..
Thanks for the treat from his parents. ((;

And it seems that most of the shops we went are all decorated with chinese new year stuffs as well as the songs! And spore i cant see a single thing yet, but I prefer not to have..
Just imagine, the shop of your favorite brand( eg. Adidas/ Zara) all decorated with hong baos and playing chinese new yr song.. Sounds so gross.. er.


The drink tt Dear ordered which he took and I find it quite nice..

And their movie tickets are like so damn cheap. Same cathay, price so different.

Basically Spore prices are like this, with the 'Rm' replaces to 'S$'. Almost twice a different.

I tried the Macflurry, Peach and orange flavor which is their new year promotion. hmm. and it taste like yogurt!

And thats shermaine, his sis on the pic.. ((;

And their family shop for some grocery and do a little bit of shopping, around 5 plus I'm back home.
*****
Had a hair cut at Jean Yip recently and I swear I'm not going back there again.
Their service is like those $10 shop with e workers wearing slippers walking around, ignoring the customers.
And my hair cut was done in like 15mins?

I wanted to change the style of my hair but it just became shorter without changing the pattern. argh. So basically there isnt much change to my hair after the cut, only shorter. many people dun even notice that I've cut my hair..

And thats it. When i tie it up it looks so much longer, because of the longest tail there. See? But when u let it down and put it to the side of ur shoulder, it looks much shorter like 1 inch of ur hair is being cut away because the longest tail is so thin that only the shorter hair is being seen.
Get it/ dun get it? Haha.Thats one thing that I really dun like abt it.

Oh ya and my room's TV is spoilt and wanted to ask dad for money to buy a new one because over here at my house, everybody watch their own tv, use their own computer.
My sis, me and my grandpa each has a computer and a tv of their own.
And if my tv spoilt, i have totally no tv to watch..

And my dad says: " dun waste money, I have a lot at my house, i give u one."

And to my amazed, its a 29 inch one that he gave me. See this? omg. And my room is so damn small to put this.
Previously, I only had a 17 inch one, which is even smaller that my monitor.
And i'm so glad that I have a tv stand for me to put such that this wouldnt be occupying so much of my place.


And I've adjusted exactly to fit my tv size. 29 by 21 inch.

BUT... BUT... just when i thought everything would be so nice and all. The tv is super toooo heavy to carried it up even with 2 people carrying up. We tried but seriously it weighs a ton. AHHHH.
SO NEAR YET SO FAR. So now my tv still lies on the floor with the tv stand just directly above it, cant do anything except to wait until my strong uncle come and lift this thing up. U know how kiapa it feels? ragh.

*****

Pics that I've recently took..

The angel drawn by beverly and its so damn adorable that I cant help it but to take a picture of it. Some credit to me, i draw the little star on the hand which is glowing!

Hi, my name is call Fat Ass and I can fly.. ;P

During Pom lec.. when the lec gets dry and there is a break.


And Bev gave me a sudden kiss! hahahahha. Thats what u get when u're reali bored. And my wierd expression. ;x

*****

Update for todae!

Went to a shop at TP which sells really nice clothes and bags. Opened by the retail mgnt course i guess. See this!



The display outside.
Its really like the shopping centre's standard.
And on my way back home todae I saw this super cute and small dog which makes me stopped my feet. Its just like a carpet lying on the floor. ((;

The pic makes the puppy looks big, but in actual fact he/she is really tiny.

Aww.. I wish i can kidnap it home. After playing with it for a while, he/she has to follow the owner back!
And I can see it is reluctant.. I guess its because of me. haha.

Ok, a super long post to relieve my stress!
Time to do my stuffs.. kill me somebody. AHHHHH.
ranted by faith @ 6:45:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home