Folksy epic of a girl.: And they were all thrown away (;

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
February 06, 2007
And they were all thrown away (;
After taking hours and hours of nap, I've regained my energy, and at least I look like a human now.


I bet this is 10 times better ysd when I look like a zombie crawling to school.

Saw a lot of weird people today.. Was waiting for my 168 bus and saw a bunch of simei guys doing some wierd talking among themselves and I was startled when 1 of them suddenly came up to me.
Luckily that my long waited 168 bus came at that juncture & save me from that.

Anyways I thought i might just faint on the spot when I gt a big fat overweight obese C for my Mosaic Art piece.
Super discriminating because everybody was praising my art before this and I was hoping that I could get a B at least, and a fat C is all I got.

Went to approach the tutor and I realize the highest grade got was only a B grade.
ROAR. This is definitely going to pull down my GPA and the first time I got such a lousy grade for my any test/proj. :(

Luckily its CDS ( extra subjects), I can take up to 8 and they will choose the best 3 grades.
I should have never taken Art!

I cant believe that but through these few weeks I've completed all of those tests and project:

Marketing proj & presentation
POM proj & presentation
Comm skill test
COmm skill proj
Psychology filming
Marketing test
Marketing Case study proj
FB Fun proj
Arts appreciation proj
Psychology exam

And a few more which I've forgotten.. Now I've only left with Psycho presentation & Arts presentation. (;
Its more relaxing for me now and will be chionging my 4 exams soon.

POM lec is as dry as ever, and its always the time where my camera is out.

I'm the lucky one that get hugged by both! ;p




This pic makes us burst out when we see QY posing such a retarded pose. And i really mean burst out loud where people from the lecture hall turn and look at us. haha

Next sem will be a second year and I seriously hope and wish that I can be in the same class with my loves.. haha. My besties. Bev and QY.
ranted by faith @ 7:23:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home