Folksy epic of a girl.: Goodbye Fb Fun!

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
February 05, 2007
Goodbye Fb Fun!
This beloved proj contains our tears, sweat and blood..
I'm sprouting nonsense.. Because I'm so extremely elated that its over.

The past 3 days have been hellish for me.
Basically fri i catch one 4 h slp, sat 3 hour and sun 1 hour b4 going to schoo on monl.
Bev was supposed to stay only for one day and will go back on sun but she stayed for another nite instead because we really cant finish it..

We are really discipline i must say, dint on the tv at all through out the 3 days.
Keep sitting there at the computer for hours and hours, taking turns to take a short nap so we wont find ourself sleeping 8hours straight.

Oh yea, a 148 pages report in 2 nights.
Marvellous yea? we start from scratch.
Finding the resources all over again.
No time to eat, no time to sleep, no time to talk.

My room has become a rubbish chute with stacks of papers and books lying around.
And each of us broke down during e 2 nights, being in such a foul mood that we wish that we can chop people.
Yells, cries and wadeva insane things we do.. and also laugh.
Now I realise that u can actually laugh when ur stress level is at the ultimate peak level, & i did that.

Basically during these 3 days, these sentences keep repeating itself.

" AHHH.. I wan to die already"

" I want to sleep! *scream*"

" I got no time already!"

And during the 3rd day which is todae morning, thje deadline. I caught 1 hour of sleep and went straight to school.
both of us look like 2 crazy women walking. Where we were hunching our back to walk, and having like some sort of migrant headache having prob to walk straight.
And the thing is that.. WE STLL HAVEN FINISH by then.

But this proj really makes us learn a lot of general knowledge and what is Modern Australia all about. Also during the worst time being nobody around 2 encourage yet able to have an accompany of a friend aint such a bad thing after all.
ranted by faith @ 5:05:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home