Folksy epic of a girl.: Marc Chagall

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
February 11, 2007
Marc Chagall

I dont know why am I doing this when I have decided to give up Arts Appreciation and take another CDS to replace it. I dont want to get a C for my overall grade, so i rather take another once which is easier to score.

Task next week: Prepare a presentation of an artist with history, and all the various arts he had done. comment on the techniques used in the art, like motion movement, group etc.. And what is the feeling that evoked when u see this particular art.
Grades judges solely on presentation. Memorize to present and notes not allowed!

And I go drop dead.. Here I am researching on Marc Chagall, trying to figure out what is he trying to draw and convey a message. For an art idiot like me...

Can u see what is this? I try and figure out.. And heres my conclusion, Chagall living in Paris in which the picture is depicted but he missed his home as he looked through the window of Paris, which represents love of freedom. And the Eiffel tower representing freedom up in the sky. He having 2 sided of the face as he is in the future yet reminiscing the past.

His wife died later and a lot of arts he drew represents the love of he and his wife .


Candles representing the life of Jews, being his and his wife. The deep love that both of them had once shared as they walked through the journey together once again. With the horse representing freedom. uh my point of view anyways..

okok.. these are just 2 pieces. And more.. Commenting on the techniques of the art also. But somehow, I kinda admire the works by Marc Chagall, I really can feel the love he had for his wife.


*****

Oh yes and b4 i fogot, on fri.. Went to clark Quay with some of the class peeps and had dinner at Manhattan Fish Market Restaurant. Somewhat like FIsh and CO. Most of their projects had ended and they wanted to relax themselves. But not mine! I still have 2 other CDS to handle..

And naturally after projs, the slack and relax mode came BUT at the same time u have to threw away this thinking. Because exams is just around the corner.

They definitely are some fun peeps to hang out with. (;



TRYING to act like couple.. Qingyun and Benard.

The delicious platter!

And introducing shane! the curly hairy guy. He claims that he is hot.

Our food. (; The platter I shared with Bev.



And went to do some shopping.. This is the beloved result of Shane's work.

And we sat down near the river and have all sorts of talks.. And i mean ALL..
****
And recently I really understand what pJ had described in her blog.
In your stomach, u feel like eating a whole cow feeling so hungry as ever.
And when U finally take that bite, you feel like puking it all out, so full like hell.
It irks. RAGH.

Went to Toa Payoh Yesterday and thanks ANYH for his accompany and letting me to vent my anger and stress on. And the Pastamania there was so hidden in a corner! Finally I insisted that I saw one there but he claimed that there isnt any Pastamania here. And so I proved him wrong!

The so ulu corner.. And cosy cosy place.





Anyways had a mini test on Fri on FB fun. I think i gonna die soon because of this module!!!!!
I dont know how to score well for this seriouly.. Was looking through some of the notes..( not my handwriting btw)



And this is like only 1% of the work to memorize. With all those unknown French names.
ROAR.

Today was a scary one, I nearly got knocked down by a car. It was so close.. so close.. Just 2 steps more and I'll be landing in hospital now. For a moment, I was stunned.
And I'm treasuring life more.. Sounds funny but true, it feels really scary to be so near death.


Recent pic taken with QY.. As the winds blows..

And up till here, thats all! Valentine is just another study day, nothing less nothing more.. Enough of candies and dreams, time to get some really BIG dreams.


You're the one big mistake I've made. A mistake which I've never regretted.
ranted by faith @ 9:30:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home