Folksy epic of a girl.: School is starting yet again.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
June 23, 2007
School is starting yet again.
School is starting in 1 day's time in a blink of an eye.
Holidays swept past just like that, loaded with work, projects and tests.
Occasionally filled in with a little part of entertainment.
Thats the least, least what I'm happier about the break from school. :)

Father's day past without anything at all, but sleeping till noon time.
Its quite sad sometimes that for both of these mother's and father's day u cant spent with your closest.

I shall let the pics do the talking thou they arent a lot.
This is basically what I have taken and been doing these few days. ( click image for clearer view)

Sometimes, after watching shrek 3, this is what u will do. :D

And i will say No to these stuffs at the moment.

Project meetings have never been better at One Fullerton starbucks.
It is surrounded by transparent glasses and a breath taking view of the sea.

I swear that the real view is much much better than this pic that I took.

Surrounded by Wi-fi internet, definately a place where u can spend your afternoon reading a book and drinking a cup of coffee.

Smile people, all the projects and tests are up again.
ranted by faith @ 9:43:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home