Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
June 08, 2007
helo helo ppl!
My blog is not dead yet. :D
To start off with, its holidays time!

This semester seems to be rather manageable for me, in terms of projects and stuffs.
All thanks to school at sentosa, which render off all the CDS and extra stuffs.

Class is good, had a class outing last week.
thou nt many people were there, we had fun. :D


It all started with a coconut..


Studying at sentosa really makes u see diff kinds of animals everyday.
Especially peacocks and monkeys.
Rudy and I were walking past my school and we saw this just outside the toilet at TAS

This monkey was digging FURIOUSLY for some food at the bin.
And i paused for a moment and looked at it, when some people near there told me nt to get close to it as it will bite when it doesn't gets food.

So the thing is that, there are still a lot of notices pasted at TAS not to feed the monkeys.
I wonder to myself, what do they feed on?

More monkeys!

Thats taken above at the bus stop's shelter, and theres one mischievous monkey who practically pee down and it really drip all the way down, in front of the bus stop.

Look carefully and u can see BABY monkeys!
They're really cute but they cannot compare to shrek babies. LALA.

How about some reptiles now?

Thats my hand, I dint noe i can get that tan.

This pic gave away to my lie.The owner of the hand. :P




Life has been enriching to me.
Now i really do understand why..
when u say u're happy, u're really happy.
When u say u're sad, u're really depressed.

So it works after all..
It all lies on your mentality.
Thats how wonderful the brain works. :P

Did some shopping these few days.
Bought

-Zara Tee
- Diva necklace
-Miss selfrige dress
- A white dress
-A shoe

This is really a controlled spending. I got a lot more i want to buy, but i dint!
haha

went to orchid country club for swim with Jayne and Joel.


And played in the sauna for a while, that excludes Joel btw.

The boy.


Ivan treated jayne and me to Big Os at wheelock place on Wed.



Thats the cake that he ordered and its so mouth-watering thou the pic doesnt seem to be.
A rich rich flavor of durian and chocolate.
So sinful, I only tried 2 small spoonfuls. ;)

Its quite hilarious to order sandwiches when Big Os is famous for cakes and ice creams.

Sandwiches for $12.50+++ when it doesnt really taste so well.
I think the club sandwich at 7 eleven taste better!
Especially the bacon taste so awafully salty.

I only like this, smoked salmon salad.
Marvelous!

Theres a special tea, passion fruit tea with no sugar added.

Clubbing at St James was great on Ladies night,
kept my phone on the locker and dint take any pic.
4 complimentary drinks too. :D
But i only took 2 because the queue to the drinks were extremely longggg.
Its quite funny when u dint even noe how to dance properly and some stranger ask you to dance with them.

Met up with mel on Tue, its so sinful to watch movie till midnight and swim in the noon when u have accounting test on the next day.

13months and going..
I'm glad that we had survive all the obstacles and its going smooth now.


I <3 you. :D
ranted by faith @ 11:20:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home