Folksy epic of a girl.: A series of Activities. :)

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
May 15, 2007
A series of Activities. :)
You know that life is great when its enriched. (:
School's getting busier.. with those projects and events coming up.

Nevertheless fun. :)

yes yes.. I'm really going to try my best to do a gd update.
But i'll let pics do most of the talkings.

Mother's Day


Wanted to go here with family to have dinner. BUT sigh.
FULLY BOOKED..
oh yea, thou we've reached there.. but there is nothing else we can do.

but to change our place. The scenery there is seriously nice.
U fish ur own fishes there and they cook it for you on the spot. cool..

Anywaes I saw this duck and was a lil excited.
But.. hold on.. stare on a few moments.
AND i realise its FAKE.

oh wells.. kinda sad we miss this place thou.

After which, went to Siloso Beach Resort to join dear and his family cause they've booked a place there for a night.
And i can go to sch straight away after a sleep because its just so near!

So by the name itself its obvious that its just behind Siloso Beach.
Looks really nice on the outside. So the whole theme is basically very nature kind of feel.

His mom is still as sweet as ever. seriously.. i feel very comfortable with his family. :D

After putting my stuffs, we went to cafe Delmar.

The view is awesome when it comes to at night over here.
And.. there are still some bikini girls. which i totally dun understand why when the sun is over.

Saw the whole list of liqueurs on the menu, and its feels great to know what it is when u've learnt them before.

i tried Tia Maria. :D


And the main flavor is coffee.. I always remember this. heheh

yep.. had some chit chats n stuffs and slept, sharing a bed with his cute sis.

Next morning, breakfast time with him and his family at the resort's roof garden!

As usual.. the sun is good.

I swear the scenery is wonderful, its awesome..
having breakfast while watching the greeneries, the wonderful view is certainly a great feeling.

$12/ person for a buffet and i only ate this.

=/

Before check out, which is 12pm.
His mom wanted to try the 4D matrix cineplex.
Which i nv try b4.. but only at Genting.
And off we go!


B4 the show.. The crazy sides of us. =P

1/2 hour show, quite a nice effect and stuffs.
I think its better than Genting, so is the price. =X

After which, went to my sch with him for a visit since its just a few steps away.
And we strolled around.. Again, i cant resist my temptation of having ice cream.

Forgotten wads the brand name but its quite ex. $4.50 for one scoop.
My old time fav rum and rasin, they doesnt sell. Have a try for Tiramisu.

Ice cream maniac! And I force him to share those calories. HAHA. =P

school starts at 2pm and went for sentosa luge the 2nd time with Joel.
$4 only with TAS card!



HAHA. I'm the 2nd one with the head bending down.
yep, we dint buy the photos but snap it on the screen!

=P

I really wanted to type more.. But still more stuffs to do!
On the last note..

(click for clearer view)

Tp CCN day this Fri!

Come and support~

Credits to my dearest for doing this flyer up. You rocks. :D



















ranted by faith @ 12:22:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home