Folksy epic of a girl.: I'm officially 18 now!

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
March 29, 2007
I'm officially 18 now!
This week has been quite a happening week to me.
On sunday was my bday chalet at pasir ris. (:

Intially wanted to get a chalet at Sentosa but it was all full.
So this is what happened.

Dad: Peiling, u want to get a chalet for ur bday?
Me: oh.. anything.
Dad: ok. U go arrange all the food and I pay.


A big big thanks to those who came and stayed overnight despite they having school/work the next day morning.

-Melvin dear
-Ken
-Jayne
-Terry
-Rudy
-Pj
-Rick
-Alvin
-Eleanore
-Jason
-James
-Cedric

They have made my bdae a great one!

Early in the morning, I went to Serangoon to reserve my Dwarf Angora Rabbit and paid 75 bucks for half of the deposit. Thanks to ken for his accompany. (:

Pasir Ris Coastal Sand Resort was really a difficult place to find! Ken and I were searching high and low for it and finally after much sweat we found it..

Almost 90% of the food were catered from a bbq wholesale company. And mel, ken and I were moving all the stuffs there from carpark A to the chalet.

Dad came over after a whole and bought 3kg each of LIVE crabs and prawns.
I swear those food he brought cost a bomb.

So i learn a lesson that nuggets cant be bbq, as in put directly on the wire mesh.
The result is that it will turn soggy and watery!
But.. this, put on aluminium foil. Put some butter and 'fry' it.
Thats dear's wondrous idea. =P

Time passes quickly.. And during evening almost all the people had came.
Some cam whoring session.


And again.. thanks ken for helping out for most of the bbQ!

And And.. do u noe how the bbq crabs? I almost wanted to yell when I saw them putting the LIVE crab directly on the wire mesh and bbq it!

kyochaw: I'm the God! u can call me jay chou also!

And yea.. as usual. Terry played guitar for us. He loves the song that my blog is playing, Your call by secondhand serenade!

After a while, Mel's mom and Sis came. Really appreciate them for coming. (:



And time for celebration! A 2kg cake.. Healthy healthy!

Jayne and me.

And this super sweeetieee.


Time for some bullying session! =P


And jayne.. is always as cute as eva!

Round and round.. Li shan's tummy.

Around 10pm all my family had left. And i mean all.. So left all my friends and me having all the chalet to ourselves with no boundaries!
And we really really had much fun, playing all sorts of silly games and laughter.

Jason joined us later and really appreciate that. (:


Thanks for all the prezzies! (:(:

And dad! For spending near to 500 bucks on all the food and chalet.

Also.. for his present of the new Acer Laptop Travelmate 370. weighing around 1.5kg. Super light!
No more that bulky 2.7kg of my old laptop.


*********
28th March

And another surprise by my poly friends. Last week Qy and Bev called me for Sentosa on 28th March which was ysd for some sun tanning session.

Meeting time was 12pm. And at that time.. only Bev and me were there.
So we were waiting for Qy only because I thought there were only 3 ppl coming..

during 12.30pm. Qy came , and I saw some other peeps hiding at a corner esp shane! =P
And yea.. They attacked me on the back and shouted 'surprise'. But still.. thanks so much!



Each of them brought some food. Like a mini picnic session.


Thanks to kathy for preparing most of the food. (:

Oh.. and to familiarizes with our new school for the coming semester. We went for a visit at Tourism Academy of Sentosa.



I cant imagine the next semester. No more seeing TP for half a year and I will be trapped seeing only the people of my course.

And I found this! I'm ashamed to say.. I lost it a while ago and couldnt find it until ysd.
I found it at the back of my monitor! thats so freaking dumb.
If u're readin this, dun be angry. =P

I love it. (:

ranted by faith @ 12:14:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home