Folksy epic of a girl.: IT fair

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
March 13, 2007
IT fair
Hi loves.

The reason for the lack of updates is due to the working of the 4 days IT fair at Suntec convention.
I must say its a great one!

Fun, challenging and more fun!
The peeps were great, so were the demanding customers.

Oh yea.. the story goes about like this when I was rather reluctant to work but wanted to try a day first.
It was introduced by jayne and the thing is she was not so sure about the company and stuffs also.

So when we got there.. we were so extremely confused and blur to where to report to work and stuffs. And jayne called mark ( the supposed guy to contact but dint met him b4), and i turned back and saw a guy wearing the same uniform getting his cell phone out at the same moment.
And when jayne hang up the phone, the man did at the same time.

And we thought this must be the MARK. And this so called "mark" was giving an announcement to his team so we joined in the crowd.

But later, to our horror. We found out he is not the one!
And he asked us " who are you?"
Omg. omg. The scenario was so damn hilarious that both of us cant stop laughing.
Jayne laughed till her tears ran down her cheek!

Yes, were were damn damn super embarrassing but it was so funny at the same time.
At the moment, we dint know where to go plus were late at the same time. Felt so much so much like running home and we even discussed whether should we go do shopping instead!
Luckily we dint.. but perservere to find the person.


After a while, we found where is so called the Mark..
At a ulu ulu corner.
The person that get the phone just now was just sheer coincidence.
And the thing is that we have totally entirely no information about the printers we are sellin for Brothers.
The price, how to sell, the models.. etc etc.
ENTIRELY NO CLUE.

And 15mins more to work.
oh yes.. and we learned everything within a day.
It was really challenging but fun to deal with every individual customer.

I felt so much like a big fat liar, because i dint know how to operate the printer, how the printer goes about.
Just entirely crap all the way saying the advantages just to "seduce" them to buy it.

Yes yes.. Many colleagues there were TP students as well.
And they were a whole lot of fun peeps to hang out with. (:

Dis is jayne serving a couple.


11am to 9pm of work. often dragged to 9.30 to 10pm. It was indeed tiring to talk non stop and stand for 10 h straight with a 15mins lunch break in between.
But nevertheless, time passes fast. (:

Met some really weird people.. But they were funny people too.

Some weird guy came over and asked me and Jayne to pose a pic to take. Damn funny, I cant help to laugh half way when he is about to press the button of the camera.




The Aftermath, rubbish and more rubbishESS. I wonder how are they going to finish cleaning up all of those..

4 days just pass by in a blink of an eye, and we all miss IT fair!
The next one will be coming in 3 months time in which they will contact us again.
Great!


x)
ranted by faith @ 12:35:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home