Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
February 26, 2007
I'm very hungry.
But the sight of food makes me wanna puke.

It sucks.

Other than tom yam maggie mee and soups, all the other food makes me lose my appetite..
POM paper is quite manageable BUT I miss out 2 MCQ questions, because I was too giddy and tired that I dint saw it!

The worst thing is I know how to do these 2 questions & they're damn easy.
AHHHH.

The nauseousness is attacking me again when I thought they have gone better yesterday.
But I'm still feeling giddy and nauseous.
Held myself from throwing up for the damn long 2 hours paper.
And after the paper.. I immediately went to throw up.

Yes.. IT irks. irks and irks.

Yesterday was worst when I crawled to Mac to study. Goal was to go AMK mac because admiralty one simply irks me. Crazy and weird people around and also a super duper high chance of meeting people I know..
And what they usually asked is.. " huh.. u alone ah? what u doing?"
Wadeva.. I dun mind being alone studying but I dread to see people I know there.

Halfway crawling to amk mac in the train, was still feeling unwell again. So i decided to stop at khatib mac to study.
But too bad when I dropped there, oh gosh the whole place is PACKED with bdae party held there.

So I left and continued my journey and crawled to amk mac.. I'm so happy i dint throw up half way there.
And happy as I can.. The place is so big with power supplies when its so big u can just go one corner to study without being seen peacefully.

Studied from 7pm to 12am and took the last train back.
between 7-9pm was hell to me, its irks to juggle between stuffing info into your head and having it throbbing hard at the same time.
9-12am became more productive..
If this continues, I will have to see a doc after my exams. ragh.


And at there ulu place.. I dint expect but still met one person I know.. Its not that bad still.
The thing is that guy was an ex ramen ten crew who worked with me before for like a few times before he quited and I couldnt remember him at all..
When he called me, I asked" do i know you?"
My memory is really bad.

The journey back alone.. And I'm so proud of myself . ;)
ranted by faith @ 1:35:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home