Folksy epic of a girl.: What a great pig new year

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
February 22, 2007
What a great pig new year
Hey peeps, sorry for the lack of updates.
Because this so called holidays ( since there is no school) is filled with fun and sorrow. :(
Yes, yes it is to mug!
I just got killed by my FB fun and marketing coursework grade.

It seems hardworking to be studying in the midst of Chinese new year period but its so not.
Because simply its last minute work to squeeze finishing revision in 1 week time ( 4 papers).
And it aint full concentration and full blast because I was busily collecting my ang baos!


Went to uncle's house with all the relatives present on Sunday and my biggest uncle flew back from Australia just for this season! Its really been decades since I last saw him ever since he emigrate there.
Thou he is already like 40+ years old, he dont look the least like.
Looking so fit and shuai.
And yes.. my pig primary 2 cousin's birthday was celebrated there and hes the main highlight of that day.




The pig and my sis.
Can You believe he is pri 2?? Because I cant! And we're so amazed by his weight--------> 55kg!
This is so absurd for a primary 2 kid, heavier than me.

And my cousin.. Whats so amazing about Macson( e one in pink) is that he is in TP also but I like never see him once.

And yes.. to make up for my sinful days of enjoying myself too much , I went to Macdonald to study. I could concentrate like a 1000 times better outside. AMK mac is like so super nice.. and big. Combining with Mac cafe, and the whole building is called the big mac centre. (;

Compared w the one at my place, it so much better. Mine is so super small and I always always bump into sec sch people at that mac, its so paiseh..

Paulina=Mac= studying.

Thats what maybe in their mind now because I never go Mac for purely eating purpose, if I'm there, theres got to be work to do.
That explains why I'm willingly to go the extra MILE to Amk.
And lesser weird people compared to the one here too.

Day 1

And thats POM..
Day 2
Standard things to bring to Mac: Ipod, sweather, my books and my brain..
And also.. 1 thing that never fails to be on my table.

Coke light.

Happy mugging and Fri is dinner time with relatives again!
ranted by faith @ 11:31:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home