Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
February 25, 2007
Recently I have been waking up at 12pm PM. PM PM.
That means I've slept till noon!
Slept like 10 h straight?

THIS IS SO PIG CAN.
I have been giving myself excuses to sleep till so late, because its PIG year.
wadeva....

And I woke up today, stomach quiver, nauseous and giddy.
Pop some panadol and I'm slightly better now.
Cant afford to fall sick, because tmr is exam!

Till now.. I still cant get all those wine names and regions into my head.
Even if you get them, all those names flew around in your head and you get remember all the names but your mind cant categories into groups of the regions.

So basically you have to:

1. remember the arabic long long spelling
eg. Qualitatswein bestimmter Anbaugebiete
( and its tonnes of them)
Joel told me he had to write 15times for one spelling before he got it right.

2. oh and finally u've memorised the spelling, you have to rem this names belongs to where and under which group.

ITS TORTURING CAN.

And you get mixed up even thou you get all those names correct.

For a blur freak like me, simple names of the people I cant even remember.
PLUS always forgetting where I put my stuffs..

Oh gosh.. And tell me to remember all of those is like HELLLL to me.
AHHHHHHH.

I'm bad at memory, so this module i dont do well..
For application I'm better. like POM and Econs..

For some other courses(BSG) they do take POM as well & they told me its so damn hard to memorize.
But when you've got other much difficult stuffs to memorise, just like FB fun in our course. POM became like considered an easy module as compared.

ROARRRRRRRRRR
ranted by faith @ 2:12:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home