Folksy epic of a girl.: Food and fun and fun and food

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
March 02, 2007
Food and fun and fun and food
I felt so foolish, so foolish suddenly.


And I still cant quite believe that I'm free..


No more Macdonald's!
The thoughts of my exam period spending there dreads me.
Seriously I saw many different types of weird people late at night, from crazy to despo to funny people.

The pic that I took when I was so bored with my studying.. Xiao Qiang. x)



New year = Food + Food + FOODDDssss

Yes and when i think of new year, i think of food.
Eat Eat and Eat and haven exercise for quite a decade because of the hectic lifestyle in school.
Yet amazingly I haven put on any weight. Mainly because of my puking i guess..

And since yesterday, my vomiting had stopped totally. =]
Went sakura at toa payoh with mee family and its a whopping cost of $26 per person. So 4 adults and 1 children already cost 100++ bucks without eating much.
Some more, the food taste horrible.

The oyster taste bitter, the shark fin tastes weirdo sweet and the fish has a strong fishy smell.
and the crowd is so packed that it seems more like a food court than a restaurant.

And I swear that I wun want to come back again..

Its such a mess.. The ending part.

Dont be deceive by this picture, only this table that is in front of us is not occupied. The rest is packed with loads and loads of people.

Only this is nice.. Mochi mochi yum yum (;


Sakura Sakura!
*****
And I'll tell you how the title came about.. Because the next day, we have another WHOLE family gathering. And I really mean all.. from all the relatives to all the relatives..
And its FOOD again.

Its a big feast there again..


Theres still more and more.. All prepared by my lovely noble grandma. (;


And this primary 2 cousin of mine is so duper addicted to computer that he came crawling into my room to play his games! And oh yes.. he can chat in msn too.. I still rem when I was pri 2, i was just a stupid little imp with no knowledge of IT at all..

And more and more.. came to my room.



Oh yes.. work has started ysd. Since decades since I last worked.. At a push cart at Suntec.
Basically there isnt much to do.. Anybody has any computer games to intro? I think I'm gonna let myself addicted to one and bring my lappy there to play and pass my time.

The shoes at my workplace..


Thats the evidence of how nothing-to-do I can be.

Next stop. Sakura this afternoon AGAIN with granny and uncle..
When i swear that I wouldnt want to come back again.. But this time since uncle is going back to Australia tmr, so he asked for a lunch out at orchard.

And I'm so amazed.. Orchard Sakura is soo soo much different from the one at Toa payoh.
Its much quieter and the food is more scrumptious and fresh too. It feels more like a restaurant now.

Loads and loads of food! From Japanese.. to western to dessert..


My favorite.. Sashimi.. Its so fresh.

And cold ebi prawns.. (;


Our food!
Granny and I.. She is so busy looking at her food that she dint saw catch the camera.

And the typical pose.. At the loo at the sakura when i was so bored waiting for my granny.

And the class is going for batam for 3 days 2 nights trip. I'm still seeking permission to go. But it certainly sounds fun! x))))))))))
ranted by faith @ 3:49:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home