Folksy epic of a girl.: The pursuit of HappYness.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
March 05, 2007
The pursuit of HappYness.

The pursuit of Happyness.
Yes.. It isnt a spelling error. Its spelled HappYness.
Greatly recommended.
Touching and inspiring story showing the great love of the father despite the sufferings.
MUST WATCH.

It has really been decades since I last read a story book.
Yes. And I dun deny that I love reading, provided that it must be a good book of course..
And went library with PJ to borrow story book.
Yes, miraculously.
The first time ever in Poly life that I went to library purely for this purpose.
Its always either mugging for exams, sleep in sch library or borrow PROJECT books.


This is the one that I'm currently reading now, and so far so good..
And please dont judge a book by its cover, because I've chosen this book to borrow out of hundreds of book is obviously not out of the cover.
I'm sure this cover doesnt attract u too..

Conversely I dislike book with those nice cover and all.. Because often, they turn out to be a bimbo book.

"Jeff changed after his mother moved out. It was better that way. Better not to feel, better not to care. Safer. No one seemed to notice anyway. Then years after, his mother invited him to visit her. She was as warm and as caring as he'd remembered, He started to open up, to trust. He'd forgotten about the pain. Now he cant remember anything else."

It is an award winning book too. (;
***************
Went tonning friday's night with Jayne, PJ, Mel, terry and Rick. After a while.. Rudy and eleanore came along too.

Had a real fun night.. Playing all the silly games and poker cards.. And they came to my house at around 4am? Its really been a long time since I hang out with those peeps.

Terry is still as humorous as ever.
Eleanore still tells the lamest ghost stories as ever.
PJ is still as skinny as ever, oh yes she had a big change to her hair.
Jayne is still as crazy as ever.
And rudy.. is still as half-chinese as ever.

And we played this! yes yes.. its childhood but well.. when u have hours and hours in the night, u play all sorts of games.



The loser has got to drink shit+ rubbish water.
Thats when kimchi+coffee+ginger and many many more mix tgt.. The smell of the rubbish chute is the final product. SERIOUSLY.

This poor dear Jayne got it.. and tears is welling up in her eyes..

And a lot a lot more.. Just a whole lot fun with these peeps! (;
ranted by faith @ 1:32:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home