Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
March 18, 2007
The smile streak through the face as usual, unknowingly.
As the heart did the opposite, tearing helplessly.

Something within that wants to take a step backward,
yet something within that wants to move a step forward too.

It wanted so much to scream,
It wanted so much to bawl,
It wanted so much to repel.

It did nothing but keep in silence.

So weary, so exhausted.
It decided to take a rest,
To prevent any further conflicts even if it is hurting itself in subdue.

*****

This post was written some time ago, but I kept it as a draft in my blog and dint post it out.
Until I view my all my posts today, and realised my thinking was so different back then compared to now.

Why on the Earth did I or should I get so hurt at that moment?
It was quite foolish of me then.

The reason why I have decided to make it appear again is that I realised I have changed.
Its a good change, at least
to me.

The worst period was over when I was really struggling within myself, keeping everything in subdue.

Sometimes its not that I dislike to share,
but i find that if you talk to the person whom u have a problem with, its likely that both will just quarrel and mess things up more.

Talking to your friends, I really dunno how to convey my message across and I find it quite disturbing to trouble others.

So I realised,
Self Healing do help.
Just like now.

Let your emotions disappear, get over
And teach you when reflecting.

That period trained me to become another different person,
its not the usual girl that foolishly ignorantly does things anymore.

(:



ranted by faith @ 8:27:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home