Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
March 16, 2007
Exercise..

Its time to do it!

Any exercise partners? Swimming, badminton etc etc.

The holiday season aint a season to get fat. =X

Oh great.. went to aunt's place today mainly because it had been a couple of decades since I last went there and my granny was wanting to go there too.

Bus journey.

It was a super long ride that we started to take our cams out.
Thats w/o make up..



First thing I reached her house, the swimming pool!
It was so scorching hot that the pool was super tempting to dip into. x)

Never in my life i had felt so peaceful swimming before, the swimming pool in her place is totally nobody.
And just 5 steps away from her house, it was awesome to feel like owing the whole pool by yourself.
Thats the advantage of a private apartment..


Aww.. does it makes you feel so much to jump into it.

And went for some sun tanning..
It was seriously a very good day for sun tan as the sun was really scorching hot till I can feel that I almost was going to get cooked while lying on the bench.

Lied for around 20mins and got called up by granny.
But still that mere 20mins was so powerful that I got sun burnt on my face. =X
So this is what happened, I lay a towel on my face but covering above my nose for breathing purpose.
And.. the result is that my sun burnt was on my lips and nose.

Anyways, its gonna recovered soon.. :)
Because of boredom, do some cam whoring with sis!



I love this pic the most.. 100% no editing. The sunlight, the angle.!

I lurve this house.. U have to see it in real life.. Like a mini castle, just so near to the pool.

And this tree nearby which I find it so unique.. It has grown so tall, and like going to fall anytime. Just compare, those trees beside it are just a normal height of a tree u see anywhere. But this tree is so particularly tall, that it has grown so much taller beyond those around it.
Yet.. so beautiful at the same time.

Had some chit chats with my aunts also.. They are really some good chatters! =P
*****

Oh yes.. I almost forgot. Went cathay the grand cinema yesterday w mel.
And the place is rather quiet, but oh man I lurve the Ben and Jerry there!

And infront of this. there is table and sofas with cushion and pillows where u can eat ur ice cream and sleep. Ice cream is my favorite plus sleeping. Can u imagine it, this is so heavenly.

Awwwww... I miss this ice cream! Its so sinful but so heavenly. I swear its really super fatty.

A couple of pics taken there.


Here I shall let the pics do the talking. Because they are really some nice shots spotted.

Somebody drew this on the wall. Nice.. x)


Red..
And purple's turn!

you have to believe this thou its hard for you to do so.
OP. Ocean Pacific has a cafe inside!

Oh well.. I noe having a cafe inside a shop is nothing. But its OP OP OP you know?
Its like pure milk having a cafe inside their shop.
Was rather amazed because I thought all I had in mind about these brands are twits and mega sales..
Saw this at PS.

Holidays so good so far. But i want to get a job or soon i will be rotting at home. Intro anybody?
Anywaes enjoy loads peeps!
ranted by faith @ 1:26:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home