Folksy epic of a girl.: Wild Wild Wet

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
April 16, 2007
Wild Wild Wet
Time for me to have an enriched life.
I have so much that i want to accomplish!
I guess I've wasted so much of my time away, w/o accomplishing anything at all.
I've really learned to look things at another perspective. (:

Went wild wild wet with Jayne and PJ on Sat.
Fun fun fun!

All blames to the sunlight that chop some of our heads off.

Threesome!
Jayne and me.

Damn rotten luck.
We were so excited about playing with all the rides, 1st thing we wanted was the Samsung U shape ride.
And were queuing patiently for it, took the super heavy float and climb the stairs up when it was our turn.
when we saw the last step. We were so high that it finally is our turn!

But goodness, when we went up.
The person said: " sorry, there is thunder. We got to stop the ride now."

Our FIRST ride, and FIRST time to wild wild wet. And just up to the moment we saw their faces, we cant play!

sigh! our hearts kinda sank and went to the shelter, waited for the rain to stop and immediately ran to the queue. we lose to a couple there running to get the 1st. And we were the 2nd!

It was super scary.. in fact the most heart raising ride in the whole place. I felt like jumping off a building.

And this.. Family rides.

This sounds silly, was kinda reluctant to play at 1st.. But Jayne wanted so I joined her. (;
Kinda thrilling, cause theres a feeling that the 'thing' may drop anytime.

And many others.. kinda lazy to describe. Anywaes the advertisement sounds fun but it aint that fun in reality. Gets bored after a short while. But at least my company were great, so everything was great. xP

Played from around 3pm to 6pm. And went bathing. Oh mine. 1st time i saw a clean bath room at any swimming pool!
Jurong swimming complex sucks big time, their loo is cruddy like mad.


Clean and Speck! After bathing..

Pj and me. (:(:
Playing with Jayne's shades.

Supper lately, but cant help it. Cause Auntie is extremely gd to treat me and Jayne.
The Auntie is TinkerBells's boss's mother.
So does it makes her a dowager?

Nono.. she's extremely humble.. like any other auntie working in tinkerbelle. 7 days a week!
And she really can joke and makes her laugh.. thou she isnt young any more.

Working that day at cineleisure, and auntie treated us there for supper.


So savory and mouth watering!

thou its like hawker.. Its near 43 bucks in total.

We loves Auntie. right jayne? =P

I'm deprived of sports, i loves sports.
Back in sec school, always get so excited during PE time.
Netball etc..

If time permits, I'm gonna take a sports Cca in school thou its hard travelling from sentosa to Tp just to attend it.
Ahhhh..

Heres FIFI bidding good bye! damn adorable right?

ranted by faith @ 11:39:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home