Folksy epic of a girl.: Smile like u mean it.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
April 04, 2007
Smile like u mean it.
Yes.. smile like you mean it.
I have been finding reasons for me to smile recently.

Trying to look things at another perspective, giving more than taking.

And I came to realize that smiles are contagious.

Doesnt that make your worries gone?

Have been working consecutively for nearly a week for a 10hours job everyday.
So called a sales girl at Tinkerbelle selling shoes.
And it has been this kind of routine:

1) waking up early in the morning
2) Take train & off to work
3) Go work and see 1 or 2 colleague there
4) Stand for 10hours
5) Reached home at 11 plus pm
6) Wake up next day for work.

Seriously.. I envy those full timers.

I cant imagine if my whole life is to work the same kind of routine everyday, standing 10 hours per day doing the same thing, going to the store room to find the shoe model no. again and again and again.
It is like trapped in a Paid jail, I'll rather bang the wall..

Thankfully its a part time job, and I swear the next few weeks I wont put that hectic.

And..
I want to say a BIG BIG THANKS to these people for yet making my bday a special one again!

Qing Yun, Joseph, Jayne, Terry, PeiJing Rick.

And of course the special one who is the mastermind of everything..

Melvin <3


http://tiankongshini.blogspot.com/2007/03/surprises-after-more-surprises.html

For details read this link, I guess he's the best man to describe his wondrous plan. :D

Lastly keep that smile going on!


A random entry! More to come up. (:(:
ranted by faith @ 1:50:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home