Folksy epic of a girl.: I can sense the busy times are coming..

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
May 13, 2007
I can sense the busy times are coming..
I'm hardworking finally.
An update!

Before this, an interesting quiz to do.

Click it:

http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/370226


How much u noe about me? =P
Anywaes it only done by 3 ppl at the moment, and i've edited it.

Ya, i admit its a little lame but quite fun thou.

School has started for around 3 weeks at Sentosa.
Still adapting well I guess. (:
Over here, u can see loads of insects, animals etc.

Ppl beware!
yesterday while walking back, we saw a HUGE wasp or bee. Not really sure whats that lying on the ground.
Golden black in color with wings, around the size of the thumb.

Seemed so deadly, as if a bite will land u straight to hospital. =X

The lecturer was saying that she saw a very gigantic spider around half the size of a palm over here at TAS.
Which is so completely gross.

Whats the most friendly animal u often see around is this.


Yes, a peacock!
Wondering whats those white little things following behind?
Her children, thats the baby peacocks. :D
Its really darn adorable, with those little strands of hairy feathers standing on their bald head. =P

Anywaes business etiquette has a shiseido 3h workshop, or a talk at TAS. which is really so beneficial.
On hw to take care of ur skin, makes up etc..
On the whole, just hw to present urself well.


And all the free samples they gave us. :D

So on wed, its shopping spree day with jayne~!
But at the same time, theres like a dinner at mussel man with the class.
Quite guilty that i dint go, but i already promised jayne the bread that I'm going shopping with her 1 week ago..

Missed out a lot of gossips, talks and fun with those peeps.
But anywaes i enjoy the shopping spree with jayne the bread too!
Shopped around vivo..


So as usual, my fav places.
Forever 21, espirit, mango etc and bought some stuffs there. :D
I missed out Topshop thou.

And dinner time, was thai Express.
I ordered a tom yum noodles or smthing.
Which i find it impressive..


Simply because it is really spicy and strong flavor of the tom yum yet the soup base is so clear.
No super red color, and oiliness.
From the pic, its like some darn healthy fish soup or somthing.
But mind u, its spicy!

Jayne ordered a green laksa and the 1st mouth was super nice!
But the more u ate, the more sick u will get.
And this girl only finish like not even half of it?

A must try!
Deep fried prawn fritters.
Crispy on the outside, super soft in the inside, mixing with the chilli sauce they are heavenly.

All the spicy hot stuffs. rarr.
*********

Talking about today, went for a swim in the morning at Yck alone.
But Laura came and join me laters.
Great sun, got quite a tan. :D

Went to church later, Benard came along also.
And its such a small world to see his JC friend in the cellgroup.
Pretty much changes, just trying to adapt.

And I know.. I must stick to my plans!








ranted by faith @ 12:25:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home