Folksy epic of a girl.: LALALA

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
May 02, 2007
LALALA
Hi loves. Sorry for the lack of update, have been quite tired and lazy.
Time for some updating!
I'll do a quick one.. =]

Last Fri went for Freshman camp orientation help out.
It was pouring kinda heavy and went all the way from TAS at sentosa to TP.
Had a lot of fun, leading the people in the cheers, games etc etc.

So really know that being student union isnt easy.
Courage, confidence, out spoken, good leadership.
Because being in the OGL when helping out u really have to possess these skills too.

During the briefing, with LRM shirt..



Trying to get the attention of the freshies, so we pass around the balloon to let them bounce around.

We lead a group called JACK and they're really spontaneous while playing the games and rather obedient too. haha..

So these are some games they played..


Me and Qian hui.

The last part of the game was water bombing, in which i already hid at one corner like a pig.

The whole thing was fun, thou there were some misunderstandings at times.
I really met different kind of freshies~!
And I reached home at 12AM. :X
************

On Mon, went to work a day at SIngapore Cruise center for crystal cruise.
Simples job, just stand there smile and point to the direction of the place and thats it! =P

Thats jayne, and this is wad u have to wear.


And meee.

That is the cruise. :)

The job gets kinda bored after a while, because basically u just have to stand there and smile and smile and smile.
Which is duper boring, and u get tired when u have nothing to do.

Sometimes i got to station at some corner, where the locals will just look at you with some so-called-shocked expression or what so ever. which makes me feels kinda uneasy.

The job really treats the staffs very good lah!
i worked from 6-11pm, with breaks in between and u can take free cab home too.
With the job scope so easy, like going there just to stand. haha

Heels hurt, and it really do. But we have no choice but to wear for work.
Jayne's feet hurt so badly that she took out the shoe unglamly in front of the public.
Me too!


And so.. we do some came whoring.


Oh yes, just took this pic at my house's void deck as i was walking home.
I always heard in pri school that lizard's tail will drop off but haven seen one yet.
So that is it!

Watched 200 pounds with dear and it was a nice movie.
I was deeply attracted by the female lead during the show. SUPER PRETTYYY.
Maybe i am a lesbian, girls beware. haha!
ranted by faith @ 12:47:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home