Folksy epic of a girl.: First day of school!

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
April 23, 2007
First day of school!
Have been using my time usefully with Jayne for some sports and stuffs recently. :D
And its really great to have a good accompany with u on the same common interest.

Swimming, shopping, EATING, gyming, paranoiding bla bla.
That means i'll be seeing this awesome bread almost everyday! ahha.

That means she'll be seeing me more than she see her dear.
And i'll be seeing her more dan melvin. =P
Another thing is she knows melvin's sceldue more than i do. haha.

Yep, and i loves sports.
Felt quite good after a swim todae at Yck pool thou it was rather tiring and felt a lil sickly.
Aimed to swim 20 laps, but swam 17 laps instead and it was already near to 8pm.

When i was young, i always got sick and having fever once i finish a swim at the pool.
And despite that i still loves the pool and continue to swim.
Its better now, i wun get sick.. But mostly felt kinda giddy and stuffs.

I'm not sure whether can i still stick to this lifestyle once my hectic school starts, because its only the 1st week and the slackest week of all.
Roar.
The thought of the series of activites that is coming up excites me, and i have the total freedom to put which ever days i like. :D

Went for a badminton with those peeps like bev, qy, joseph, shane and warren.
Met at toa payoh stadium but all the courts were fully booked.
And i suggested khatib stadium, and bingo they were so on!


And.. all the courts were empty..

Thats Joseph and shane the hot fk.


I still cant imagine those people who lives so far far away, like seng kang tampines etc will come to the north side.
When they stepped down here, they werent a little familiar at all of this place..
And shane wanted to go my house to see FiFi, but due to my time constraints there is no fate of FiFi to see such a hot fk. =X

oh yep.. help FiFi to bathe recently and I realise she is quite skinny!

Before drenched..

After..

Its all the fur that makes her looks round, but when she was drenched, its just like some bones and meats. duh..

I find this damn funny, when her body is drenched leaving her head that is dry, looking so big.
Like some horrible monster. :D

I tried playing with her fur and comb it in a way that cover her eyes. lalalal.

And this is the result. ;)

*********
First day of school at TAS.

Thanks to those people who sms /msn etc that remember it is my 1st day of school for yr 2 and wishes me thou some arent that close to me or in diff sch. :D
Sometimes, those little things makes u smile.

Its a change of class, and its time to adapt again.
And yes, its yr 2 now!

Met Joel and benard up in the morning at vivo to go school tgt.
i've made some new friends in other former classes. (:
Somehow, i gt some used to it that I dun mind making new friends over again with some unfamiliar faces..

Journey now.

Home--> Admiralty MRT---> dhobby gaut MRT--> Harbour Front MRT---> Vivo city---> Imbiah station---> TAS!

That take me prob abt 1h30mins.


On the way .. we saw this mascot again.

And it dropped one of its wondrous beautiful tail on the floor.
So it became Joel's toy for the whole day in school. =X


Break for 1hour, and have not seen the canteen yet.
Went to koufu, and it sure sweats like crazy while walking there.
Glad that student there can have a 20% discount.
Do not ever wear heels, long sleeves or u will regrets..

Thats old benard climbing the hills before reaching there.

And oh yes.. TAS washrooms need passwords before u can go in.

which is.. so funny.

So.. u need to key the password before this glass door is opened for you to visit this 'grand' washroom.
And thats HANDSOME weichen on the cover. =X


Lastly, I'm still happy despites some struggles to make some decisions.
ranted by faith @ 1:27:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home