Folksy epic of a girl.: Setosa, sentosa..

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
May 26, 2007
Setosa, sentosa..
Been a long time since I've blogged a juicy post.
So here it goes. (:

Sentosa has sorta become my 2nd home.
My school, fun, work are all over there.

And so yep, had a guided field trip to Sentosa Spa and Resort last week!
Its called the Beaufort Hotel some years back, but they have changed their name.
Its really so nice of the in-charged of the resort to tour us around the whole place and explain to us their stuffs etc here.

Its really an eye opener, and I personally do gain quite a bit of knowledge there.
Especially Spa business. (;

Early in the morning, waited for our lecturer at the car park and saw this tree which I find it rather unique.

At first I thought it was a giraffe.
Doesn't it look really like one?

And I figured out that its a peacock. :D
Because it will only make sense when it is.

1st stop: Spa Botanica Garden

And they've really divide the whole place up, 1 whole land for spa, another big land some distance away for resorts.

It makes me really so desperate to jump into it when we walked past here.

The mud Pool, the use of natural organic mud.


Where u can soak yourself from the mud here.
The in-charged let us tried some mud to put on our skin..
And u can really see the effect of smoother skin!

The lotus Room. Where u can have ur thail massage here.. sounds marvellous isnt it to have it outdoot?

After which, we were brought back inside to see all the spa treatment rooms.

Copper bath tub for couples. Its really expensive to use this thou u look like some rusty metal here.



This is the galaxy steam bath which I find it rather cool.
U can have ur spa inside with changing color of lights while gazing at 'stars'.
After soaking in the water for some time, water like rain will start falling on you from above..


Gym!

And u can still have peacocks flying so high up here. :X

Some pics taken. :D




Next stop: The Cliff Restaurant

Its an expensive restaurant thou they do not have air cons at all.
so they only operate at dinner time.

Their main purpose is to keep it as nature-like as possible with a tree bark in the middle of the restaurant being the pillar.
Its really awesome.


We were even brought into the kitchen to have a look.

After which, we were brought to the resort itself.
So the price range per night is between $400+++ to $2000+++.

We have a chance to go inside a $600 junior suite.



And guess whats this?
Bullet?

The answer is coffee!
Yes, and this is the rich's coffee.
Where u practically just put the whole thing into the coffee blender, and u can a nice delicious coffee dine.
And only the suite provides them free of charge..

After which, went to meet my beloved bread. =P
Started working!

Some pics taken when we're cloyed.


The distance back from Sentosa to home is as far as usual.
Started to do a lil cam whoring with jayneeee.

This awesome bread is a bread that I heart.
Better than my fav cranberry cheese and wasabi bread that I love in breadtalk. :D

My swimming khaki.
My working companion
My shopping partner

She's one that I can talk to anything under the sun.
Even those deepest secret. ( u noe wad i mean. haha!)


Of course.. my fav ice cream sharer! ( is there such a word :/)



A super gd introduction. SoyaBean ice cream selling at Mr Bean.
Low fat and extremely tasty! :D
Only a t$1.20.


ranted by faith @ 9:39:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home