Folksy epic of a girl.: CCN Day was a Blast.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
May 19, 2007
CCN Day was a Blast.
New class comes with new bondage. ;)
And CCN day really makes the class bond together as well as we arrange and plan everything together as one.

So wads CCN day, goodness i keep forgetting the term.
But its just an event where u can sell any stuff and all the sales will goes to charity.

So yep, we're selling Ice balls.
Its a lil difficult when u're at Sentosa because u cant check out ur 'competitors' over here or do any mass advertising.
Unless.. u come all the way from Sentosa to Tp.
Which we did. :p

Met up in e morning w joel, laura, smith and cherlyn and we finished all at 2pm to rush all the way to Sentosa to catch the lecture at 3pm. =/

Printed all the flyers there.

And started to flood every school's notice board. Pasting at any empty spaces we can find.
See the top of the board? :D

Did up the board too.

Was walking around the school and saw something which makes me very excited.
U swim and u can earn seal points?!
Omg.. enjoying your sports and u earn seal points at the same time!
But but.. so sad lah i'm studyin at sentosa now by the time i travel to Tp its already after 4.30pm which they need you to be there.
:(


*************

yep yep, so actual CCN day todae!

The whole class was here. :D
Some were not in the pic thou.

we only get to practise how to do an ice ball until the ice machine comes.

Seem like a crystal. :)

The finance manager, siti!

Laura and me, helping out with the advertising.


The crowd was big, seriously.
It was so big that u have to squeeze your way while walking.
Nevertheless, few stops and buy things.


Start selling!The people sell all sorts of stuffs, and i really mean it when i said all sorts.

Hamsters and turtles!

And.. theres a haunted house called The happy house which is 3 bucks per entry.

Anywaes, went to support Benard and Zoe taking part in the business Arena--> debating.
It was really an eye opener and interesting to see debates.

One of them was,

" Exams in Temasek Polytechnic should be abolished altogether."

Wouldnt it be great?
I'm dreaming.

Oh wells, theres another topic which is :

"woman makes better leader than man"

So there was this group which is FOR this sentence, so is to agree.
I guess thats kinda tough for the agreeing side, so they begin to divert the topic to

Woman makes better leader than man IN BED.

Better leader as in bed, and started blabbering about the gross stuffs.

And of course.. they were quite out of the whole topic.
erm.

Anywaes Benard and Zoe did a good job, they went into the finals with just 2 teams thou they dint win.

The whole event ends at around 6pm, I'll miss Tp lahs.
Especially some of the people here, which I saw today in school.
Its been damn long ever since we hide at TAS. :X

And we went to Changi Village with some class peeps.
At 1st i tot it was at changi Airport there since there is the word, Changi.
Oh wells.. Latina said I was suan gu. :(

So this is the place.

A lot of yummy food here!
ALL of them ordered IPoh hor fun.

Which I tried 1 mouthful, and fell in love with it.

Especially, when mine was a total flop.
Fish soup bee hoon which taste bland and all.
The coffeeshop near my house taste even better than this!

So we had loads of fun chatting and laughing over some stuffs. :D
And shared some eerie stuffs too, especially when its so near old changi hospital.

The route here can gets so eerie at night.
Thats taken while we were walking back to the bus stop.


Its freaking far from my house can. Took me like 2hours to reach home.
But I have fun. :D
ranted by faith @ 4:29:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home